Friday, December 31, 2004

unspoken suicide

I was looking through some of my computer files and I found this old song I wrote so I'll guess I can put it on here for old time sake. since this day is for looking back on the things that have happened toy ou in the past and a chance to look forward to the future so here it is:

You always wanted so much from me
what I couldn't give
and then you tell me
that I'm inferior
its your way of being manly
slipping away from you
wanting my own revenge
as I see how my life is gonna turn out
being your bitch for eternity

bridge
I wouldn't be able to take that forever
seeing me being your silent puppet
I know you could take it away from me
my life
but I'll take it just to get away from you

all the pain you caused me now
it all stays the same
I screamed out for forgivness to God
taking out my anger
as I slitted
and wrote my suicide note
telling you what I couldn't
speaking out the truth
my unspoken suicide
right infront of you

torment is what you're good at
you know nothing else
it like the devil inside of you
when your deadly hands strike
I hate your prentece world
where we are the best of friends
you show me off
as I sit in silence
contemplating
I'm giving up
I'm at the tip of world
about to fall off
I love you mother
Thank you for keeping me safe

Bridge

Chorus (screaming leads into guitar solo)

Guitar solo

Chorus

so woah unspoken, so unspoken now here's my suicide, time to die, time for you to cry

No comments: