Friday, October 07, 2005

A six o'clock beauty.

Well um yesterday at 6' o clock on the dot on the 6th of October. Azera delivered an 8 pound 5 baby to the name of Shania. It was cute yesterday me and Sufia came and she was already going into labor with random contractions that started at 4 in the morning. So my mum took her to the hospital and they brought back home, saying come back in a few hours and then she will be more dilated. So she came home and we had to try and force her to sleep and make her eat, which she didn't. She eat a bowl of rice krispies and said she was in too much pain and couldn't eat anymore. So they took her back to the hospital. So I go to pick up Sufia and take her to the hospital. So me and sufie get there and Azera is as high as ever can be. She had been having gas and air and was signing bob the builder. Ah it was funny. They gave it to her so she could deal with the contractions because they are painful. So mym mum was her birthing partner. So me and Sufia were getting thirsty and went to go and get drinks. We come back to get sufias stuff and there was Azera screaming her head off. Lets just say she was getting the erge to push. Take in my she had only had gas and air, no pain relief or pain killers… nothing like that. So they tell us to step outside. So we stayed outside, while I guess my mum got geared up to be her birthing partner. Outside the door all we could hear was Azera screaming. There was one time when she screamed in a very weird was "uuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaahhhhhhhIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII…WANT TO PUSH" Me and Sufia just looked at each other like ….uh …okay. Both crossing our legs like we were feeling the pain for her. So a couple of nurses told us to step away from the door and wait like in the waiting area so we did…. for 2 or three hours. While me and Sufia sat in the waiting room, we talked of us being in her position in a few years time. At one point, which is why the had to close the door, from the back of the labor ward where Azera was we heard the most screeching yell of all time. Yep it was her.
So me and Sufia wandered around the ward and listen to the choir that was women giving birth. Then passed by Azera's door when we heard. "she's out…well done" we looked at our watches and it was exactly six. She was born and she is such a cutie. I took pictures of her lookie…..>>>>before shania's birth>>>>


Pic
Pic
Pic
Pic

After her birth>>>>>>>

Pic Pic Pic Pic
Isn't she just a sweetie. Oh look at me going on chic like on you guys. I'm sorry but she really is a cutie.

I came home about a few minutes to ten and I am really tired I'm just trying to regain my energy back, cus that day took a hell out of me and my mum. since Azera was swearing blindly and grabbing on to my mum's clothes, would have broke my mums hand etc… lol

So anyways I'm gonna go and do something alright byesxxx

No comments: