Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Cordie got sugar and spice and all things nice *smiles*

Hmm hey guys I haven't done one of these rediculous and very stupid quizs recently. Not that I had to do much but bascially, put my name in there and then it gives you the recipe to make you. Now read this don't you think this is so me...



How to make a cordie
Ingredients:

1 part anger

3 parts crazyiness

3 parts empathy
Method:
Add to a cocktail shaker and mix vigorously. Serve with a slice of emotion and a pinch of salt. Yum!

Username:


Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com

So guys I'm at college during a tutorial not that I meant to be doing anything right now. Had to wake up real early this morning 9:00 start that means at 6:00. I have to throw myself out of the bed and crawl to my destination of the bathroom, then to return to my bedroom to get ready and then sit on a bus for an hour and then get off to sit in English Litrature (not that I mind) for 3 hours.

I'm sitting here trying to pretend that I am not talking to Jenny in the silent area and getting on everyone nerves around us. But hey they can deal with it, us girls have got to talk, gig planning is in process. lol!We still don't know if we can exactly go but uh well I will go alone if I have to.

So what else, um they are moving me up with the big kids lol! well to be honest I am a big kid but I liked hanging with my As friends, now I will be plunged into A2 tutorial where the only people I will know are those who are in my english class. But ahwell I can make friends I guess...

Also there has been total havoc going on the in the shelter twhile I have been at college. Get this, a chic bernadette in my shelter is starting to become some racist fucker, and has minions as well. She actually tried to lock Azera (who is now heavily pregnant) in the lounge and tried to beat her up calling her and my mum "black cunts". I hate that bitch and I hope that she dies. Sorry that maybe harsh, but this bitch is un believable and I think that personally she needs just that special bit of attention from me lol!

Also stumbling on this... Okay the first few reads of this blog may make you laugh because this is the most sleep worthy blog ever. >>>>>>>Dullest blog ever<<<< I just had to laugh at points where he just says a few comments and then just ends the entry. You guys should check it out.

So I got to hit sociology soon and plus I don't think I have anything else to write, except what Chris told me to put in this blog entry which is
PYREXIA MAGICSZ- THE PROPER LEADERS OF THE NIGGERATION.
Don't ask me why...He wanted it there lol!

Yeah so I'm gonna go see ya later and love you all. well not all but you get the point lol!

No comments: