Thursday, October 06, 2005

You just got served... *laughs*

What else can I say either than I am so happy right now. Let's just say things that were bottled up in the back of my mind that I didn't talk when I had the chance to, was let out yesterday and I was sooo happy. Some one got served seriously yesterday and got told about themselves and Anarchys Angel is back and operation SDD is on and running. Hey, I tried to be civil but civil goes down the drain after a while. All I can say is: 1 down 3 to go. Hey I may have got blocked or deleted or both, but I am happy. that least I got out how much of a fucking twat this person is. All I needed to do to complete my quest is see this person and deliver a nice right hook.Chris was very proud of me for actually approaching it the way I did 'cus I was copying and pasting the convo to him. I can truly say I had fun doing that. T'was a blast. All I can say is: Pic


So what else did I do yesterday? Went to film theatre yesterday, it was really good and the mini films that were shown were very interesting, especially the one that had to poodles doing exercise and the woman's body physique was exactly like the poodle. Now only a thick person or slightly crazy would pick this theme, but it went well with the production and was just utterly cool. We also watched "coffee and cigarettes" which was strange and just weird in general. Emmanuel just kept on attacking me and Marilyn. I got so many sore sport on my arm because of that boy. Talked to Fran practically the whole of yesterday, just about random stuff. We just admired other people's drawings on DA and cried because we could never draw like them, although Fran is a wicked DA artist who is just under praised.

Azera's due date has left gone and left her and still she hasn't given birth. But she is starting to have he show, which is an indication that it is hours before labour she is getting all excited and stuff and I'M JUST LIKE YEY FOR YOU.

The case against my dad has been completely dropped. When I heard that, tears came to my eyes, it hurt that someone who will always plague my life got free from what he did. But he will suffer; I swear he is part of the SDD hit list I will take him out. Even if I become prison bound I will do it, just to have peace of mind.

Thinking about giving the blog a makeover and since I am back at college and just trying to do my personal statement and try and get my place back or Sussex Uni, if not, then Luton it is. I just eel I need to get away from London you know, just disappear. I know a lot of people would be happy that I am going, but I think it's the right thing to do. Distance from this city is what I need. Temporary freedom I think I can call it. Ooh saw a new WWE calendar must buy since I have the 2005 one and the 2006 one has the undertaker in *woots* Plus Favorites of Randy Orton and John Cena. Why is Chris Jericho no longer in the calendar? He used to look oh so sexy up on my wall.

Earlier I was on the phone to Chris and I was telling him about the annoying clang of "we are punk rockers" he started laughing. We just started calling them "Punk Fakers" arrrggghhh that chic Nadia is a pain in the ass with that annoying posh accent and those fucking boots and skirt. Maybe I should make another list PHL (Potential hit list). I also helped him out with a little friend problem that he was having. Basically he had a falling out with his mate and they just kept on talking to me about each other I was just like can you lot just talk to each other please used the phone in the office and made a three way call. It was sweet hearing them apologize. We are going out this weekend to watch something, maybe hang out at the arcade again or having a…(I know this is going to be sad) DOA OR Tekken Tag tournament or a link up pokemon battle with joint gameboys,which he always kicks my ass on because he gives me his pokemon Yellow game and has craply trained Pokemon. One thing about my chrissy -boy he is a sore loser lol and the worst thing is he knows it.*tuts* miss you.

Might be going to America in Christmas. Okay so its another year away from England at the holiday season. Ah well, could be fun. I'll be getting cheap clothes and all sorts so it will be good. Okay so I'm going to go now I gotta be up for six and its 01:46 in the morning, missing my memory stick terribly lol. see ya later guysxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: