Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I will try to fix you....

Hey guys happy New Year boys and girls and all those in between. I hope you all celebrated New Year in a good manner. Everything did not go as earlier planned, as I was meant to travel to St.Lucia as well for new years and spend it with Chris bringing in the New Year, Probably listening to Bob Marley, Sam cook and some proper St.Lucian soca. But then my mother decided against it and we spent New Year in America. I still brought it in, in style thought, don’t get me wrong. Me and my cousins counted down the year and started playing Bloc Party – Banquet out loud dancing, jumping up and down. Made a few New Year wishes and smiled my ass off a great substitution for the New Year I would have had. We were actually originally if I didn’t go, go and watch the ball drop, but then again we decided better view from our TV screen right lol! Got calls from Chris and David talked online to them both. We all had a funny convo in a shared room it was hilarious .Plus, I talked Jo, who was telling me about how different I look, but in a good way which is cool.

Remember the hit list I was telling you about: 2down and 1 to go. This one was even better than the last one. To tell the person what everyone really thinks of them on new years eve/New years day because of the time difference, well the person didn’t take it too well, but ah well *laughs*

Oh went china town today saw great prezzie material down there. Um D (meaning my cousin D) keeps on trying to force me to buy things as well as my other cousin Karen. Look people if I want to buy something I will tell you.

Just found out that I am getting a Zen Neeon Micro for a late Christmas present from my brother. Did I say how much I love him lol! Plus I called my bro today and he went to church … I know I the apocalypse is coming because that boy graced the doors of church lol. I called my dad too, who started crying down the phone. I know he deserves
This for all the shit he put me through but like me I have a heart who cares too much for the people around me. I felt so bad I wanted to cry I hate when he still has the ability to effect my emotions, to make me feel all sorry from his ass.

Apparently we are going to the Statue of Liberty during the weekend .I don’t know why, but hey I’ll go anyway. Still waiting for my chrismakkah miracle, yes you saw that right chrismakkah. Brought and made by the finess that is Adam Brody. If you have no clue who I am talking about, he is the first person in the guys of drool. Yeah so I lost 50 pounds and I keep seem to find it so I need a miracle…Honestly.

Brought new trainers, which I like I am planning to buy a pair of hells angel boots. America is wicked so far. I get stopped a lot because of my accent and may I just say one thing … the boys up here are so nice. I swa this guy down China town he had long black hair, head band , baggy jeans and a my chemical romance shirt on and her was on a skateboard in the snow and rain. He was so nice, I just had to stop in awe . God damn.

Anyway I’m going to bed now, got shit to do. Love you all and have a happy new yearxxxxx

Oh I have to draw a ninja character. My girl has to be a cross between something out of naruto and sadly enough the winx club, because that’s how my team (the good team) imagined my character, Anarchysfire. So I have to get drawing and erasing. Also mine has to look good since I am kinda a leader so that would mean photoshop too. Damn. So if anyone has got any ideas or any thing feel free to tell me. I’ll post up my chic when she is done love you all….

No comments: