Wednesday, January 11, 2006

~*chains and bars, constructive force cannot hold us down. Let us breathe, Let us have peace.*~

Hey guys I am going back in a day well I will be on the plane tomorrow and arrive on Friday. I have actually just finished crying…why you all wonder? Well this morning in the early hours of the morning the new I had been fearing to hear all week is that my brother, is in prison. Just typing it makes me well up in tears. I can’t take it this life isn’t anything without my brother being there helping me out. I swear it feels like a part of me is missing. So when I get back the first thing I do is go and see him. It also means there is a possibility I can never see hug him… I don’t even know I just want to be alone at the moment, but I can’t have to be the perfect house guest and then mope on the way home.

Um I am going out with my cousin D tonight just to china town to get some stuff for sufie an Jay. Like tiny presents not that I have enough money too but I will try. Everyone feels kinda down that Thomas is in prison I heard my dad cried again why is he becoming so weak these days . It is only until recently have I ever seen that man cry. But apparently I was wailing down the phone. Oh great there goes me feeling sorry for him again oh for fuck sake.

I guess I am down in the dumps because of what is happening with my brother but I am trying to stay positive because of my UCAS form I finally finished it and sent it to miss Weston now who should be doing my reference and helping a nigga out. Lol!

Okay so I am going to um you know pretend to go and do something, actually pretend I am going to do something to my family. But go and cry again (pathetic yes I know) I just miss him.


Flash and clash forever

me and thomas younger.

No comments: