Saturday, January 21, 2006

Weather forecast for today. Dark and cloudy predicting drive by...

So hey guys, what has been up with you lot? (not that you lot are gonna answer me back *smiles*) but anyway. Um well I am feeling alot better recently, no honest I have. So many people have been encouraging me just keep with what I am doing even though the light at the end of the tunnel seems to keep on dissappearing and stuff *laughs* but I am okay. Oooh I am actually going on a date next saturday although it was meant to be today, but things got kinda changed because of some problems that arose. So Alex, this guy at my college who is just jaw dropping hot asked me out, I was surprised at first since I am actually suspended from college (I will explain that one later) and he just saw me and asked me.

I am suspended from college, because this bitch that I also hate threw a pen at me purposely to take the piss, because I just actually made the class realise how thickle she is, so she throws the pen it hits me in the back of my head...so I get up calmly go towards her and smack her around the head with the text book...*looks at everyone just looking at me with shock* what? she asked for it.

What elsed can I tell you that would interest you guys...umm...ohh started taking request again..even though I broke my lappie in two, two nights ago I am taking requests writing the html up by hand and then sorting them out on the comp. so request people I am open... and frankily a bit bored.

Um by the way I may be ucl (univesity college London) which nearly has the quality and standard of kings, withouyt the snobby people. Which I am might be bound for in uni wise... Hopefully I'm trying to stay in London. Before when I wanted to go away I wanted to get away from memories and just people who made me feel like shit. But now I don't have to do that I never have to see Past peckham anymore so I don't really care. Plus, I am actually talking to my dad in a civalised manner eventhough the man is a bastard.. yes.. I know but he actually calls me now to find out how I am and stuff, which I am actually start not to mind so much.

My bro still doesn't want to see me but I am just saying that, that is his choice he knows I love him and everything so when he needs someone to call or just to talk to I'm here.

Tim calls me all the time now to check if I am alrgith as well, when I say to everybody he is like my older brother they are like no there is something going between you and tim and I am like nope not at all he rather do Kaz, like most men and I think of him as brother... so why people do you make me ill why? I also applied for luton so I might go there also.

So I think that is it...bored, tired and have been summoned to Kaz's house see ya later.xxxxxx

No comments: