Monday, February 13, 2006

Shit you slapped the hell out of me...

What can I say except that this weekend has just ben filled with weirdness, let downs and annoying or me ,my naivity (if that is even a word) and tears. A normal friday gathering at Kaz's house, the line up a bit changed this week consisted of: Kaz (obviously) me, chantelle , lianne, Dwaine , Anthony, Scott (husband), scanner, Shaun and access and some other random people. May I warn you this will be a really muddled while reading because I was trying to rememeber everything in chronological order but I was slightly pissed. Surprisingly no Aalisson or Mark in sight.

Mark the pussy shark I have decided to call him is now saying he is going to act as bad as everyone thinks he is. Personally I think Mark is going to getting an STD very soon if he doesn't calm down and stop playing girls around. He messed up one of my bestfriends so me and him not on nice green grass right now.

All the girls, meaning me lianne, Kaz, chantelle and Dwaine (Yes we class him as a chick right now) Played drinking games before everyone got there meaning Kaz trying to get me drunk on magic coke again. Shit tastes like asbestos.
Since we couldn't stick to one damn game, We ended up not playing any games at all.


Scott kept on coming in and going back and forth to the clayton Pub. Then Scanner and access (manwhore) arrived. Access for some reason started approaching Chantelle telling her how pretty she was and poor chan was lapping it up like no man's buisness and honestly thinking that he was being sincer. Then Ant arrives bringing much humour my way. So anyway access callls Chantelle to the bathroom and me anthony were making giving head actions lol! So dwaine walks in from outside and plans to go toilet and walks in on Chantelle and this access guy kissing eachothers faces off (ew!) So D has to dun out o the door to stop scanner from stabbing someone in his drunken state ( I know, don't tell me. Dumb black people in Peckham)
So it was only me, ant, Kaz, Chantelle and this access guy and I don't know where Kaz went to but me and Ant got subjected to more Chantelle and access kissing. All I could hear coming out of Ants mouth was why? god why? why so much toture? While I was litraly hiding in Ants shirt trying to not see them lying on top of each other. Little did I see before hand access' plans that night was to try and get of with every girl in the room. Including more randoms of vicky (who used to go to st.saviours). I started to guess this when just after he kissed Chantelle He started touching up my arm, trying to chat me up, but clearly he saw that neither Kaz or me were interested. So he decided to say to Lianne right infront of Chan, you are so pretty (same lines he used on Chan) and started dancing closely with her. Shaun who called me a lesbian (fucking twat) because I wouldn't dance with him.

Then access started on vicky and scanner started chatting up the other friend of vicky, by this time dwaine and Kaz are outside having one of their heart to hearts (meaning they were arguing again)

Scott who or some reason kept on liking my face and my lips in the dark and grinded up against me at the door. This was not taken to well by Chantelle as she likes him. my simple explination is...he is my husband what else are married couples supposed to do lol!
Anthony now has a sudden fascination with showing me his dick. I mean everytime he did and I would say "He just showed me dick" he was looking like he never did anything. Everyone was like "corinne stop trying to anthony told off". I was only joking a couple of weeks ago, we were talking about what turns a guy on and stuff and he asked me what turns you on. I said to him I dunno, when someone strokes my hair or plays with my feet. He said when girls sit infront of me on me I like it. So I was curious and I said like this and I straddled him (yes infront of my husband). To his slight embarressment. He got an instant hard on and I was like how big is that thing and he whipped it out when no one was looking. Litraly my Jaw hit the floor Anthony is very ...ummm.....Blessed. *laughs* So now when he knows I have drunk something he pulls me onto him and whips it out like it is nothing, Everyone keeps on saying
aww you and ant would make a cute couple. Can I just say...ew - Jailbait anyone, breaking the law. He is like my younger brother, who I just appreciate the size of his appendage lol! so does Kaz *laughs* which I will come to later.

So Scanner and Access decide that they are gonna leave with these random girls. Shaun went with them as well and before Scanner goes he something about going to sleep with one of them. Oh and the funniest bit about all this you see Access going around with all o these girls and this boy (yes I choose to call him a boy because no man does this) has a girlfriend of 2 years *tuts*. Lianne likes Scanner alot, she kissed him countless amount of times and as he says that she burst into tears and Kaz comforts her.

Everything is finally starting to mellow down a bit and scotty,ant and D were the only males left. Husband is drunk out off, because of his various running to Kazs and the clayton. I was like Husband move up you are like taking all the space on the sofa I wanna sit down. He btw was lying across the sofa. He patted his body and said " lie on top of me" So I leaned down off the arm rest of the couch and laid down ontop of him. He was just rubbing my arm and my side and was attempting to shhhhh me to sleep, which once again I don't think sat to well with Chanelle, as he ego was probably severly bruised that night.

So Ant calls me outside to talk to Kaz who was just feeling really depressed and shit. So I sat outside in the kitchen talking to her and then Ant comes out and we start eating malteasers and pizza and mini chedders and just talking away. When Ant suddenly whips it out again and Kaz looks like she was gasping for air, like a fish on dry lands lol! she was like just put it awa away omg. I was like that was what I was trying to tell you about and you didn't listen. He comes out with " it comes with the height" lol!
So we go back in the room to fall asleep and stuff when anthony kept on going out of no where "fucking fuck off" for no reason over and over and over again lol! Kaz was cracking up like mad. Then D (killer of any happy mood) starts moaning so we all shut up and then ant comes out with " why am I here...my house is down stairs ...bye"... Lol! so there was my friday/ saturday.

Other updates.....

As everyone knows I was well excited to go and see my brother, I meantioned it to nearly everyone that he decline wanting to see me. So I left Kaz's house and made my way to my house picked up my passport and rushed to my aunts where I saw my dad. so we go to the prison and stuff and I go through all the checks. Now for some reason my brother sent that I live at my dad's house. He only did that because he didn't want my dad to find out my new address and because I didn't have any proof to show that I still lived at this address eventhough I had my passport as a form of ID they wouldn't let me in. I was so upset.
Pathetic little me started crying when I got back to the waiting room, because my dad got to see him and I didn't. I know I sound like a kid but everyone felt sorry for me. Sue had to call me in my crying state and clam me down. It took ucking ages but I got there in the end. Since my bro is convicted he is only allowed two visits per month. So next month he wants me to be the first person he see's yey! I found out he works in the kitchen and stuff (which just makes me imagine my brother with a hairnet on lol!) but that cheered me up a bit. what pissed me off a bit was when I was with Kaz, I saw Jonathan (the cousin who stiched up my bro)...he walked past me and had the cheek to say hi to me. I stopped and Kaz was confused and I was like I can't belive he just nsaid hi to me like nothing is wrong with it. Plus he was dressed like my bro I mean what is trying. There is only one person who can pull of the look o my bro and that is the fucking original.

Okay something this week also got me. I slept during the day time at my dad's house in my old bed. The fact is everything was alright he was being nice and actually caring with what I do wiht my life. I almost felt sorry for him and him being alone half of the time. I just wanna slap myself for feelign this way, but this eeling gets stronger evertime I go there. Maybe I am just fucking Naive or maybe because I feel for people I just like helping people that is who I am. Yeah I know I can be the most worst bitch you can run into. But if I promise to someone I would be there for them, then I will be. I said that to my dad...I know all the shit that has happened but i you need anything...or someone to talk to if you are feeling a bit lonely just call me.

Valentines day: Yeay...not! Okay this is my problem right here *laughs* Alex wants to go out with him on valentines day, chris is asking if I am doing anything on valentines day and the guys wanna go pizza hut and I wanna watch the oc and vic is coming down on tuesday to come and see his sister and me and David is too. So what the hell is this nigger supposed to do ,who do I see. Damn my valentines day has never been this active. I mean if I normally do something its either going out with a guy or a group of friends. It just seems that half of my phonebook wants to meet up with on tuesday lol.#

Oh its my mums bday on friday...So I have to buy her something... I'm thinking footspa and a chain or something. Hopefully I will get paid on thursday so I can buy all this stuff.

Been making alot of songs recently without using the help of my guitar and still hearing them in my head and being able to play them. Need to update DA cus I haven't in a while and I should because I have wrtitten and taken pictures of a whole load of shit and I think I should.

Introducing back the guys of drool as well...I du nno who are gunna be the lucky guys of this month, but I guess I will put them up and you will see. Eventhough I am not the valentiny person *laughs* Hate the day...it's evvvviiiiillll! I took a pic of me ecspecially for the pic of the week. I will get my links working eventually and just start stuff up again...until then guys I will love ya and see ya laterxxxx

No comments: