Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I can't believe this woman

Okay I know I love my mother, yes I would do anything for her but this is stupid honestly the WOMAN as I now refer to her because she is annoying the crap out me wakes me up this morning and tells me to not have any food (food no food-- Arghhh)just water for the next few days because they are fastign in the church. 1. Do I even go to church so why do I have to do it? and 2. I am sick, Sick woman. So I do it anyway, but I am so gonna eat at 6 I don't care what anyone says even my mum I love her but this has just gone too far. Pkus, she is trying to force me to go to church and has even got her little church friends to blackmail me going to church. It aint even funny this woman is going deep.

So here I sit in an internet cafe and bottle of water trying to calm the hunger that eats away at me very, very slowly.*cries*

Okay well I am planning to get the pictures back up and running since they kind of crashed on me.....and there will be new ones, new embarressing ones...not of me anyway, thankyou god but you get the point.

Saw the dead or Alive 4 poster in the blockbuster window... tears came to my eyes it was so beautiful and I want it *laughs* maybe I shoudl go and check if there are some dead or alive posters on ebay *goes to check*

Meant to be going camden with Kaz today and Sue tomoz. Should be fun. Sue is going there to Shop on there other hand me and Kaz plan to go down there for other reasons which I will explain in a later entry.

Found out some floor breaking goss (oh god I am really turning into a chick) btu I can tell it but I don't htink people will apreciate it if I tell the whole of the internet their buisness *laughs* but ti is seriously wrong and slightly funny. But when I get the all clear...you will hear it TRUST ME.

Oh me and Zak were having this funny ass convo online last night, it just cracked me up beyond all belief all I have to say is well done my son, well done. *laughs*

Spent time with David omg he made me laugh to the point that I couldn't take it I was dying for a wee. I miss him he went back today...back to that uni that takes him away from me. He made me feel ten times better about everything that has been going on recently and his uni stories always crack me up. We just hung out in a park until about 2 in the morning, playing on the swings..talking and eating Kebabs (although he never puts on weight lucky mofo)Then went back to house and fell asleep in his bed. It was fun just to have him around. He is thinking about dropping out of uni though. I don't want him too. He is really intelligent (maybe the most smartest person I know after Jasmine) and I don't want him to give up... so dave if you are reading this hang on in there mate just one year left *mwah*Love yaxx

Anyway I am gonna go...I need to go pee again (yes I know you didn't need to know that) and I must carry on drinking my water so have a nice day ya'll.xxxxxx

No comments: