Monday, February 06, 2006

Someone needs a slap, a slap I tell you.

Yes, before you guess it this will be another rant about my mum and just general stuff I cannot take right now. My mother and her over christianised self is pissing me off. I swear the woman can't remember anything about before she became a christian, but seriously me and that woman are colliding with each other big time and soon, yes very soon I will snap and no matter how evil it sounds but I will rant and rave and shout in that womans face...if that's what I have to do to get my point across then that's what I am gonna fucking do. The WOMAN tells me today that the "lord" said to her that everybody that lives in her house must be holy and going to church and stuff. So I was like what is that supposed to mean. She was like either you become a christian or you get out of my house. I was like WHHHHHAAAAATTTTT!!!! Now people is anyone thinking that line that she just said isn't "christian" like or is it just me, and she wonders why I don't wanna come to church. Most people that go to church are hypocrites...its true. One minute they are saying that they are holy and shit and next they are telling their daughters to evade the household if they are not "holy". Not to be rude but I can I be holy in the comfort of my own room.I can pick up a bible if I chose to and read and that would be good enough right...

Well not for this woman.

Plus she passes out yesterday during Fasting *laughs* sorry I know it is harsh I was very worried for her, but then again no one asked you to go and fast for 21 days to shows your appreaction for gods love did they...Love you aint in the desert and you haven't been blinded so why.

Talked to Kaz about some stuff, actually wrote her a little note and stuff and she took it pretty badly at first but then she was asking me if I forgive her for putting me through certain stuff. Also she might have just did something that I honestly am very proud of and even if she didn't go all the way through with it, I will be proud of her for trying too. Well on saturday she dumped Dwaine.... I know... Yey! Lets just hope she doesn't take him back. He started crying as well on sunday morning. I'm like after all she went through. Bitch, you don't deserve to cry.

Okay can't think of anything to write so I am gonna go and just do something else...might just go and play some runescape see ya laterxxxx

No comments: