Friday, February 17, 2006

Valentines day/what is gwanin' up in my life

Hey guys I hope everybody had a good Valentines day because good lord knows mine was um...eventful. So as I told you before Alex asked me out, but I kinda said you know what I'm going out with my friends. So it was decided I was going to pizza hut with my friends...but my mum had other plans. Yes, church was on this womans mind like never before and wanted me to attend. Basically I told my mum I had already made other plans...she started shouting and screaming for me to go to church, when I said no and I kept on saying until she ame out with "well if you aren't going to church ten you can get out of my house" I was in disbelief at first. Nah honestly I was until she screamed it at me again. "pack you stuff and get out" Okay this is the part where I started trudging around my house to find clothes and a bag to put all of this in. Of course me being a baby, I was crying and packing and just screaming at the fact that my mum says she is a christian but she is chucking her only daughter out of the house because she wont become one.

So I was out of the streets and then Jasmine called me and told me to come and stay at hers so I did. to make me feel better they ordered pizza, they being Jay and Sufia.So I stayed on Jays couch. Hardly slept, because...yes I was still crying. God I do sound pathetic. So next day, actually in the early morning and Alex asks how was my valentines day and just said he misses me and all that. Then I told him and he was like you know you can come crash at mine and I was like that doesn't sound like a good idea.

So me and jay go to kings uni (her uni) and just collect some of her stuff. Then we went to the national gallery. Where to my embarresment I forgot to turn my phone on silent, so it began to ring. My mum was calling me, telling me to come by tomoz and be her slave, Oh fun.

Then Jay said I couldn't stay another night because her annoying cousin, she tried to beg her gran because I need the space more than she does, but of course I aint family. So I went to Stay at Kaz's, where dizzy was releasing the most hideous farts ever *laughs* Plus Ant came up as well as Leanne.

Lets just say, ant got drunk and was in a touchie feelie state and was just all over me. *shakes head* not good. Because he kissed me, grinded with me. kissing leannes neck. Then when we were in the bed he was trying to bang me from behind. He litraly got out his dick and rested it on my ass and was trying to do me. *laughs* never going anywere near ant again when drunk.

I got a date with Alex on Saturday to make up for valentines day. Yeah still mixed up about this one, I just hope my head can clear up. *slaps self* clear up mother fucker now. OMG I have found the most funniest piss take valentines day card Plus walking down camden I just found some funny things written on the walls. But I'll put them in my next entry because I have been to lazy to send them to my laptop. But I have the piss takes card1 card2 card3 card4 card5

Oh I forgot I took a special pic for valentines day... Hey it may not be my favorite day but I can still take pictures for it. damn. lol! so it is in pic of the week, which is in the navigation.

Anyway, I am tired and its friday. Oh I forgot to say its my mums bithday today as well so Happy Birthday

Okay I'm gone guys see ya laterxxxxxx

No comments: