Wednesday, November 24, 2004

the beginning of my week

well this week is turning out to be very eventful I mean we played this really funny prank on phillip me kaz were pretending to be practically two busty blondes maria and leanne over the phone and he fell for it, it was soooooo funny! anyways today I came in to school with a note in hand and everything and me thinking maybe you know that awful shit of a woman miss hicks would let it go that I was late today because I never had enough money to get a bus pass and I was sick yesterday! but no low and behold she brings world war three at me and I brought it right back! I called her egotistical and I said half of her form thought so! I also told her she was not mature and that she frankily needed to get a life. I also told her she had issues and that she was really sarcastic. I was really proud of myself! lol! I was, I mean I walked out of there having a real impact on her head that her whole form class hate her, which they do! *SINGS* hahahahahaha bitch you got it, you got it , you really really got it. she got the corinne hunt special lol! dosage is deadly! lol! anyways got nothing else to really talk about and I'm already pissed off I really dont want to make myself more aggitated I'll see you later!

No comments: