Monday, November 22, 2004

My Saturday

-
On the Saturday I went to nandos with char, kaz, ash and kaz and ashs little cousin Gabrielle. I remember her from when she fell over and hurt herself when she was trying to show off when we went bomfire night lol! but anyways as such nights or any meeting that happen recently they have always started with complications or the brother and sister (ash and kaz) having an argument this normally goes on for about and hour maybe two hours if the matter is really serious! but sometimes it gets jarring and they know this but still they carry on! This time it was about dizzy (kaz's dog) and her not wanting to go home alone! the only problem is that dizzy has a really annoying mind of his own which means like when you take him for a walk its more like he is walking you, and has a tendancy of ripping things (e.g. karlis wallpaper) but other than that he is just a sweet doberman!
-



So cus ash didn't want dizzy to rip up his stuff, he was angry that kaz brought the dog in the first place so here we stood for about five hours (okay over exaggeration)about half an hour having this debate about where the dog should go! so finally it was agreed that the dog would be taken to ashers house and put him in the bedroom! (by this time asher was in one of those annoying bad moods which always happen to be taken out on me)*poor me* so anyways we finally got nandos all in bad moods except charlotte and gabrielle who had no clue what was actually go on! But I asked why the table was so quiet me being the pacifist of the group I tried to make us talk to eachother. I can't remember what comment asher made but I snapped at him! I was just really annoyed by that point and really pissed off it took me a while to calm down again! that's normally not me!

so anyways after spending about and hours with eachother we were back on good terms and went to the moblie phone shop across the road. This is the shop where my friend sufia is normally eye raped by the horny guys that lie within this shop but for some reason they had an attraction to me! two of them!!!! arrrrggggh!!!!!! I asked to ash to help me as one was talking to me he put his arm around me! and you could see the guy shooting daggers at asher it was quite funny! yeah and the doctor dre look alike that might have gone on slim fast was just still looking at me! but it was alright least they weren't going to ask me for my number. So big thanks to ash!!!!!!!! but he really embarresed me on the bus it was so funny and people were talking about it on the bus but it was soooooooo funny! he decided that he would just run after the bus and shouting noooooooo|!!!!!! I just hid my face in my hands!!!!

my mum also went to france she looked like she had a great day away from my dad, which is good shame I didn't get the same treatment!! lol! anyways I'm in school now and I got dramam next so I gotta go!

No comments: