Monday, November 15, 2004

da Gig was good , life is good until I got to school lol!!!!!

So on sat I went to the most wildest and craziest mosh pit in my life when I mean crazy people were faling over left, right and center and I was being held by this really friendly guy! who was named mel he was a bit easy on the eyes as well! well I went with kaz (best friend) her bro asher (ash for short),martha (girl we were trying to set ash up with didn't quite work tho),georgie (poor guy who just wanted to go to a spunge concert and ashers friend),Thomas (cool dude a bit crazy left very early) and last but not least ZAK (which martha ended up liking which in truth has a girlfriend hiding in blackpool) so as you can imagine it was a very eventful evening of her trying to be the main center of the guys and good old ash wasn't falling for it although he was clearly upset! but first we got a bollocking off him where he snapped at me that I was so angry at him I wasn't talking to him for the whole bus ride there but oh well!!!!!!!!!! so anyways we got there and the place was small but when you there on the floor it was great! we dancing around having a great time and just waiting until spunge got on! are tactic was to get to the front so they all decided they were gonna push me into everybody so they could be a clear path! for us to get to the front unfortuantly that didn't quite go our way we ended up close but not that close to the front! so we were all dancing together! and being pushed on the floor drinks being handed out crowds carrying people over their heads it was one crazy night!!!!!!!

but then I wake up on monday morning all my muscles groups are hurting and I go to school and find out have a detention great more trouble and my teachers didn't appreciate that I left school early becuase I was bored! well I guess my life and school will never change!

No comments: