Friday, November 19, 2004

found out that men can still lie to their girlfriends faces

We'll I got a friend lets name no names but if she reads this she'l know it was her I am talking about that has a boyfriend really cool guy as well, treats her remotey good (as she says) and is just great but some information I found out that just makes me wonder about mr Perfect boyfriend his bestfriend who he works with has had a child but not only was his bestfriend sleeping with this girl but my friends boyfriend was too so none of them actually know who the baby belongs to! I really wanna say something to my friend but I dont want to hear 2 years later about how she had a good thing going on with this guy and then he dumped her! and I hate being the bringer of bad news which is just me on the whole really but I really dont know what to do I'm realy lost I wish someone for once at least read this blog and told me how I could solve this!

Today jasmine came into visit shes been a bit, and I say a bit distant but I understand totally about the stress of university and stuff and the piles of work that has to be done but I just dont like the fact that hardly any of us get to eachother again I mean I have gotten used to fact that we are no longer you know at the same school going through the same things and many of us has just split and we need to adjust. but I miss having that familiarity where I can just kick back and say "yeah I have a group of friends which understand me and I can sit and joke with and be totally myself!" I can only do that when I'm at kazs house and I guess in school I have to act more sensible because everyone is acting urban" (kind word for black) I am black too but you dont exactly here me going "yeah blood, no blood, dats heavy" and waking down peckham high street with hair gelled so tightly down to my face. I hate it, I hate school and I'm starting to hate london! I think I'm gonna move out of this pace if this continues I swear sometimes they think they come from america! what was it two days ago I was goingt o kaz's it was freezing cold and there was this boy and a basketball jersey no jacket on, noe sleeves and the matching short on as wel with trainers I was thinking what the fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its like not hot you know!!!!!!! but hey thats life you can't tell anyone what to do and the same with others to me!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: