Saturday, July 22, 2006

Happy Bday Blog *huggles* You have served me well.

Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to my blog, Happy birthday to you. *w00ts* you are two years old *claps* well what can I say its been an up and down rollercoaster ride, but I am finally happy and I think without my online friends reading my blog sending me emails and messages via my tagger and other stuff I wouldn't have been able to laugh over everything that has happened. Thank you guys.

Well it is now my bday in 2 days now arrrggghhh *screams* I am getting old. Although my bday is not going to be fun because I will be spending six hours of it on my way to yorkshire. I don't know i you guys if you remember, but last year I basically went over to yorkshire to watch one of my aunts die of breast cancer. This time it is another aunt, that's why I think so strongly about breast cancer and stuff because I have to watch the women around me die one by one to it. Then, I have to remind mysel that might be me in a few years.I don't want that to be the case, but it might be. Upside to all of this, david and possibly alex if he can srounge enough money will be meeting me in yorkshire to stay at Vic's.Sheep-a-doo has the house all to himself so this should be excellent.

I got my student loan assessed and I AM GOING TO GET PAIIIIIIIIID come september.

We were all counting how long we have been with our boyfriends yesterday, yes I know very sad... but I realised 9 months me and alex, my god time fly's. God it only feels like a month ago when he was running against me for president of college and was defacing all my posters. *laughs* he hangs his head in shame everytime I mention it. He also stole one and put it up in his room, I thought he was lying until I went to his room.We have had a rough patch of recent, because of something I did while I was drunk, but he forgave me because he knows I wouldn't have done it if I wasn't. Just think about it another 3 months and it will be a year.

My mum is still trying to force me going to church, watch soon she is going to stop from going out like she did last time. Omg this woman humours me honestly, there is never a dull day when my mother is involved she always gives me somethin to laugh about. The other day she heards right where I belong by three doors down and apparently it sounds satanic *laughs* you have actually go and download that song and report back if it sounds "satanic". Plus, three doors down don't swear, don't talk about cutting peoples heads off ,killing yourself or the random others that people sing (or rather scream about). Everyday I have to put back up my lostprophets poster because she doesn't like the eagle. My god if you don't like it don't snoop in my damn room argggggghhhhhh!

I am also very very honoured that its my blogs bday on the same day that dennis "iceman" bergkamp gave up his carrier playing for Arsenal. No one can deny that he has served us well through the years and never, ever lagged around and like other player from other teams that we know such as beckham, but worked hard for where he is.... Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I have my prom in august I though it was in july, its a day before we gete our results apparently. So I should be suited and booted, well not technically but you get the point.

This summer I must admit is quieter than last years, but I think that is because there is no azera hovering over me and wishing to contribute in every aspect of my life.

Anyway people I am off to go and buy my mp3 player *smiles its pretty its black and its made by phillips, 6gb. But I won't open it today I wait until my bday.

*waves* bye have a great weekend x x x x x x x x x

No comments: