Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Street gigs means showbiz!!!

Hellllllllo everyone. Okay during last week or so I got bored and went on the street gigs website, where you go to gigs for free across the u.k. So I thought why not I would enter. So I did. This week I got a text message saying you're on, on the 20th of July, to see a band named hot chip (I know...who you ask.) Now this gig is in bristol, a coach is taking me and any friend of my choosing there (to which I picked Kaz) except I listened to their stuff on myspace and it sounds pretty crappy, so I don't think I can be bothered to go. But I am always saying I never win anything and here I am winning something, chosen and I don't wanna go. Fucking wierd that. The gig is one day away and I still can't make up my damn mind. I wish it was for the futureheads one of the lostprophets one,(which btw I heard their version of cry me a river, yes by justin timberlake. May I just say they succesfully killed it) but I got this band named fucking hot chip. But it will be on t.v *ponders* so I am going back online and seeing if I can apply to be on the transmission show instead.*laughs*

Um its my bday in 6 days *woots* Stil don't know what I am doing for it. Alex might be away for my bday, which will suck , but I understand what he is going through and I am behind him 100%. The other day we watched the bodyguard, and then sport relief and we did something very generous of us ghetto people and donated 60 quid towards charity. I know.Just the pictures we making me very sad and plus we wanted to see those people run around stark naked. Plus, the other day Alex attempted to at first teach his brother some tricks on the skateboard, and then all of a sudden it turned into a lets teach corinne thing. I had so much fun we all are planning to do it again.

um the weather has been uncomfortable doesn't mean I haven't been walking through the streets of london with little skimpy clothing on because I have. O recent I have been wearing quite girly clothes, it scary.

Oh plus, may be getting a camoflage guitar for my bday I took a pic of this thing but I will have to upload it next entry this thing is beautiful. So I hint as much to my aunt as possible and after a while I think she will... you know... get the hint.

I think that's it. Um its nearly the blogs bday, in three days. awwwwwwwwww that means that this blog will be two years old arrrggggghhhhhhh! two years of me writing this crap.

Anyways I gonna go and think about my little gig dillema.. love ya loadsxxxxx

No comments: