Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I'm just gonna keep singing my song.

Hey guys...

Cordelia - "Why does bad things always happen to me?"
Xander - *cough*Karma*cough*

- Buffy ep - Inca Mummy girl.

*laughs* Karma is great, Karma is wicked, Karma is just a fucking wonderul thing. *laughs once more* Okay I am done. Sorry just a random thought there. Plus another thing if people's friends are actually gonna write stuff to me to try and offend me can they at least get their facts straight number 1 and number 2 *laughs* Do they actually think I care? things and shit happened get over it already, lord jesus.

Anyway, um just gonna be a small entry (thankyou god) because I really cannot be bothered to write about my shit that has happened lately. Ah well.

I experianced Italy winning the world cup first hand, it was great actually. I mean,inside I was rooting for France to win because come on Viera,Henry and Zidane. Great Team. Alex took me to his uncle's resturant, where it had been closed for the night and was turned into basically a mini moshpit of Italian supporters. Alex, who was litraly holding his two fingers up against the temple of my head (because he knows who I am supporting inside) and telling me to cheer italy. When they won, okay I was crushed because I really wanted france to win. But; it was a wicked atmosphere.People buying drinks for one another, I was getting kissed on the cheek by randoms,had the italian flag painted on my cheek, it was fun.
Alex for some reason has taken an interest in wanting to come yorkshire with me, I don't mind, actually I think it would be even better if he does come. Vic will be happy with that, since apparently at download Alex,vic and David were so drunk they started going 'round and pissing on other peoples tents and saying it was a present from the piss fairy. God the males in my life are crazy, but I love them *huggles*

Well it was Kaz's bday on friday, she was a bit moody at the beginning but he alcohol cleared that up completely. But during that night lets just say I had my own problems to deal with.

Trying to find a new house, after the incident of our father finding us, wasn't fun and still isn't but we have to move again. I don't mind really starting to like being this nomadic person, quite fun.

Argh plus I am going prom *screams* Don't wanna go, but Alex and I have been nominated if we both win, that would be cool. So yeah I am starting to see the good side of having a second prom.

Anyways I am going to go, have nothing better to do with my time, so off I am going to write another song.Might put it on DA haven't updated in a while. bye x x x

No comments: