Monday, July 24, 2006

My birthday......Yeay I'm nineteen.

Hey people *screams* Its my birthday, its my birthday. I am now nineteen *does a little dance* Um I was actually was meant to be traveling to Yorkshire today, but because of complications of living space and yada yada yada I will have to go next week. I don't mind David and Vic will be there and Alex might pass by there on his way back from Scotland. Before he left though he thought he would surprise me. At 8 in the morning, I heard a knock at the door. My mum who wasn't in for some odd reason, when were meant to be catch our coach at 11 was quite worrying. So he turned up with a big bag and he would only give me what I he had if I walked outside with him. That meant me going out in my pj's and a vest top. So we went the park (that was after much bugging by the way) lol! We get the park and he gives me a teeny weenie little card. Then he handed over the bag. Inside the bag I found. £20 whs gift vouchers, which had an instruction for using them for uni, A ticket to see the All American Rejects with him, a pair of fairy earrings, a teddy and fairy lights which I think he bought because he knows I am moving) He spent so much money on me, I was like hugging him and kind of jumping up and down because I am going to see The All American Rejects again, but in full this time. Awww such a sweetie, seeing him first thing in the morning and on my birthday really did cheer me up. He just kept on singing happy birthday to me until I told him shut the hell up. He loves pissing me off, because apparently there is a face I pull that makes him laugh. Walked me back to my house and I kissed him off because he was leaving for scotland today for a week, because of job interviews.He handed me 25 pounds and as soon as he handed it over I knew what it was for... No not a years worth of condoms...But the rest of the money to buy my mp3 player, because I was a bit short *huggles*. I get undivided attention when he gets back, not that I asked for it, but then again I aint going to complain about it either lol!
Then we found out our aunt couldn't put us up for the week, so then we couldn't go. My mum arranged a little thing between her church friends and we went nandos and cinema to watch the break up (which was actually alright) and then went to church. I got presents of a bag, Money, deposit on my electric guitar which I will show you a pic of eventually, Bed sheets (because I am moving), teddy, money, clothes, underwear ( yeah that one was a bit odd to me too) and a new jacket. More presents to come when I grace Yorkshire arrggggghhhh!

Today was actually fun, I loved every bit of it. Blessed although is very mean and very annoying, kept on picking on me and annoying me to the point where I would violently smash his head into the banister that was separating us while he was teasing me, then set his body alight... burn baby burn.

Oh plus, yesterday me and my friends are thinking of doing a kind of dress up as a anime character, but change something about them. I decided that I was going to be the black Chung li. The white Chung li used her hand and her feet. Mine uses crowbars and cricket bats. People have already being saying to me on msn, that my hair really does look like hers, but then again some people are saying I look like the black version of Sailor moon *LAUGHS*.When we finish making the page you will know because there will be a link in the left hand navigation.

Thinking of changing my template, it will hopefully have the same layout just a different feel. The fallen angel thing is getting a bit tired now.

Anyway I'm heading off see ya later x x x x x x x x x

No comments: