Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Charlotte's birthday

Okay so it was charlotte's birthday on friday and it was great. well not to great when my stomach felt like it was going to explode afterwards, but I had alot to drink. Yes the corinne who swore not fall back into her old ways ....was drunk like a true alkie lol! well except for I wasn't intending too. Karli thought she would give me many "magic cokes" as we call it now I was already tipsy that I couldn't tell she put whiskey in my coke lol! by this time I started having the "magic coke"; the birthday girl was staggering about and falling all over th place it was funny. Charlotte is really entertaining when she is drunk. So also before this all happened we thought we should make a banner thing for charlotte welcoming her to the house and It was sweet least she actually appreciated it.

Okay so back to the topic at hand was how charlotte was acting 'cus this really needs to be documented somewhere. So we ran out of Coke and charlotte wanted more drink so we decided to go to the shop. Practically dragging charlotte back, me and martha carried her up the stairs. 10 minutes later charlotte asks "did we go to the aready" we just all bursted out laughing it was soooo funny. Then just to add to it she kept falling all over the place, in the toilet, outside and in the kitchen. It was classic Charlotte (always the entertainer).

Myself I was jumping and spinning around the place while listening to music and me and Kaz decided to dance with eachother when Michelle Branch -Everywhere came on we just kept on spining round and round practically injuring each other as I still have a bruise on my back somewhere. After the hyperness stopped and we were becoming mellow, I sat in the kitchen because number one it is much warmer than the living room/ bedroom and number 2 I just had to sit down cus my head was killing me and I thought what better place than the floor. So anyways Ash joined me and we were talking for a while and kind of cuddling eachother when Martha asks for my minidisc and asks if she can listen to it. So me trying to be nice to her for this new year, I said yes. Then all of a sudden she sits in the corner of the kitchen giving me this evil look (we all know for what reason) and turns on the minidisc, and Kaz joins us since Charlotte (party girl)had fallen asleep.

So it was fine when she was listening to some of the rock tracks and murdering the art of headbanging (meaning she was shit)and started listening to the r'n'b tracks on my minidisc. My god she started Headbanging......yes you heard me Headbanging.....let me just say it one more time Headbanging to Alicia Keys Karma. That is where I just started cussing and under the influence of alcohol my speech was very loud. Karli had to keep on telling me to shut up. lol! Martha's face became picture of jealousy when me and ash started holding hands that's when she came over and starting laying on Asher.

Now thinking this was entertaining to see Martha like this was just mean, but come on it was funny. So by the end of it I went back into the living room with Charlotte and Kaz and just talking, and for some reason , lord knows why I decided that i would take a walk by myself outside at 4 in the morning. Eventually me, Kaz and Charlotte fell asleep in the living room.

But overall the day was good and I went home and got in trouble just like every other day!lol!

No comments: