Monday, January 24, 2005

Right that's it- fuck it

I have had enough of this fucking sixth-form. I am actually fed up of forever doing coursework and the more I do, the more I seem to get. It's like a never ending cycle that will never end until the day I die. lol! I'm sick and tired of it, I really need to actually have ten hours straight with no interruptions of just sleep (ah that would be nice) but I know I wont get it. So I'm doing five hours a day, and doing coursework in between it. lol! This is not good because I become a real bitch when I don't get any sleep! so today in college what things happened:-

1) my prefecting form stood up for me and gave hell to miss hicks (thankyou)
2)handed in only 6 different chapters of my coursework
3)finished Psychology experiment should try it on my friends
4)had Mr Jahanns be really cruel to me (leave me alone gay man) joking!!!!!!
5) sitting at lunch time and am still hungry after a cheese and onion sandwich and a fanta

great the almightly gay shit is here meaning Mr boyd Gotta go

After Registration
so after being practically pulled off the computer by Mr Boyd (any excuse to touch a student) I came into the common room computer room. To be actually put in on time for the register *Hallelujah chorus starts playing* *looks up at the skies* "Oi you cut it off" *music stops playing* "thankyou". So anyways I'm having serious thoughts on leaving early but then I have to shoot some scenes for media after school so I could be here allllllllll night! *screams* Lord knows I don't wanna be here surrounded by these self centered annoying people..... someone save me. So that's me for the day....I'm soooo gone..

No comments: