Tuesday, January 25, 2005

clumsy clumsy Cordie

So once again (because it's becoming a routine)I was late for college today, but I slipped in without being marked in which means if I keep out Miss Weston way all day but still turn up to Drama and Media I can say I wasn't in! *smiles* The only reason I was late today was because I stepped (with full force) on a drawing pin. Ouch you say...I was saying it too. It went in so far circular bit was flat on my foot. So being quiet so my parents didn't because I know them to well and they would complain, I pulled it out and a gush of blood followed it. It was so painful. So I was practically limping to school. Walking across the road I nearly get run over by a car. Lovely. So I get to school to be attacked by cetain girs in this college of mine asking me why my phone was off last night and I was like "my battery power died on me" and they were like "yeah sure". Knowing these girls very well a rumour will be going round the school that I was doing something I wasn't supposed to, but come I was only with Kaz and Ash last night. I can't see anything happening there. So that's my day altogether started with pain and fear and now ends in boredom. I have this drama thing to go to tonight really I'm not in the mood to watch a play but I guess I have to it's part of my exam see you guys later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey babe I may not be there to protect you while I'm in Uni but you actually have to start taking care of yourself. Didn't you actually see the pin- wait it is you? nah you probaby didn't hope you get well xx Zen