Thursday, January 13, 2005

Omg what am I about to be involved in!

Okay this what is happening on Friday! Innocently its charlotte's birthday.............. I don't know if I'll be able to write an entry on friday so................... Happy Birthday charlotte *woohoo, dances around* She finally 18 I feel so proud like a mother lol! But there is just a tiny problem with this little birthaday gathering, and that is the wrath of Chantell and her plan to take out Martha......for good. She wants to CUT I stress on the word Cut off all of Martha's hair until it is bald and I just feel bad for Martha because chantelle is really gonna do this. I don't know what to do, either be the mothery and kind corinne, which would help Martha and tell her or be the palin bitch I know I can be! but I promised to Karli I wouldn't say anything so I guess I have to keep to my word. okay so I have to continue this because I gotta registration.

After Registration

Well didn't actually end up going to registration instead I went into the computer room where I ended up having argument with some girl that used to be in my form it was quite annoying but hey I'm over it anyways, I'm really tired and sick so that just makes it worse

No comments: