Friday, January 21, 2005

Dry tears

Subdued dreams in my eyes
Essence they’ve yet to find,

Sweet flames of bitter desire,

What fire burns in my chest?


Lonely are these nights,

How do I sleep them?

I can’t write any longer,

Dry tears spill on my cheek.


You may be far but close,

The reason my heart beats

It feels you are missing,

And I drown in these memories.


Find me a reason to live,

Tell me how I can forget

To take a breath when

I’m not thinking of you.


Save me before I die,

Loneliness is a habit now,

Your voice I hear at night

Myself I’ve begun to lose.


Oh, I beg for help

Soaked in my own tears,

Dry tears I blink in my eyes,

Haven’t I cried enough, God?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey girl you know who this is. I said I would give you a comment so here it is. I haven't read your stuff for ages and I see you are still going strong. I like this one did you do this?? it's not your normal writing style, your normally filled with sensation and suspense. Chat to you on msn later xx zen