Wednesday, January 05, 2005

well I'm back at school................now take me home

well I've started school today and I am sooo tired I can hardly stay awake and ....yes you guessed it my trade mark thing to do or get during winter.........a cold which I will probably end up passing ont to to Kaz, poor her. Okay so I need new clothes like desperately because someone hint hint....(Asher) ripped my cargo pants yesterday because he just didn't want to let go of my leg and decided he would use my leg as a guitar also! lol! not to mention him doing the same exact thing to Martha but for longer, and everyone knew she was enjoying it but lets just leave that to the other site. *site* So anyways got into college late today , so late that miss weston was nearly gonna start having a fit at me, least I actually made it in! lol! The fact is that I set my Alarm for 6:30 an then decided to get up at 7:30 then 7:30 turned 8:30 when I finally got up.I kind of ran to the bathroom cus I know I had fifteen minutes to get to school.....would I make it.......no, because I lost my bus pass! Great this day can't get any better.

I haven't really got anything to actually say because nothing really interesting has happened today and normally when that happens I put it teen open diary but today I haven't. Dont ask me why cus I don't know. So guys I'll see you later and start leaving me notes starting to feel a little unloved here!

No comments: