Friday, January 28, 2005

I got Jacked!

Okay I'm am so annoyed right now. My brother kept MY Playstation2 and promised me he would buy me any games console that I wanted to replace it and since Asher had been bugging me to get an Xbox I decided to give in and convert. (omg I can't believe I actually did) So Anyway I come home yesterday from Kaz's house after Ash borrowed me Guilty Gear to find my Xbox gone. (yes GONE) I ask my Mum and Dad where it had gone do you know what and answer I got? "Thomas said that he had to come pick it up and that he borrowed it to you" I was so annoyed I tried calling him and he wouldn't pick up my calls. Watch when I get my hands on him he is a dead man. Also he decided he would also go to Leeds with it as well so I wouldn't mind if he was in London with it, but he is in LEEDS.

TWO days ago Martha decided she would come back into our lives and you know what that means..... TROUBLE. So Last night alot of stuff happened e.g. Karli losing eyeliner,Ash writing on Martha's Jacket and hand in permanent pen (not like she wasn't enjoying it.)Me, I started showing my bitchy side she saw up close and personal (ooh new tv show when innocent black people go bad lol!)which I think she didn't like to much.

So I have a mini media exam I will have so much fun during this exam but I know I'm gonna be tired after it.

So after my little secret got out through Karli's LOVELY TELLING MOUTH things have pretty much gone back to normal and me and Ash just joke about us liking eachother, which is pretty cool. One person who is not entirely comfortable with our joking around is Martha........
So we thought we might do a little experiment. Me and Ash realised that when we went somewhere like just the two e.g. the kitchen Martha would follow and when we went back into the living room, she would follow us there. It was really entertaining to watch.

Yeah so I think that's mostly everything that has happened to me. I don't think I've got nothing more to say. nope I haven't.


No comments: