Thursday, March 17, 2005

Another Fallen angel

I was terribly bored so I did a poem, which kind of blended in with my blog. So I thought I might as well add it here you know since it is name after my blog loL!


Dirty is her face with markings of her fathers hand
beaten
Not loved by anyone
the wings that were given to her a sign of giving others hope
has now become one of the things
she is despised of

why is she so different from her own kind
why has she fallen
tell me why she stays awake thinking at night
restless in her open eyed slumber
her clothes that were of plain whited materials
now darkening under the strain of her own inner
hatered

see her face it looks like my mine
different features there on that canvas
but somehow reflecting myself on her
she looks at me and I see her soul
icy
plain
unconnected
cold like mine.
could this be me
what I would look like as and angel
Fallen so deeply
out of proportion
Dropped for the heavenly skies
pushed out from the norm

I'm not what I used be
Someone to give grace
but failing
I can't help what I am
Save me I'm crying.
Inside me, I'm dying.
Losing all my dignity,
losing all of me.
Falling into my own depression.
Falling from the clouds.
Another fallen angel is what you've found

No comments: