Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Ow don't like needles. Has anyone realised its hot today

So I had my blood test today, it was really painful, wanted to cry. I can imagine people looking at the screen and laughing ecspecially Zen. He came with me once to get my jabs when I was going to St.Lucia, and he was cracking up laughing 'cus he could see the tears building up in my eyes. Although it didn't hurt I hate things that go into my skin that's why I haven't got my second ear piercing yet.

Walked out the hospital a bit woozy today and a bit of cotton on my arm. Stopped and realsed omg its remotely warm. I took off my jacket and had to put it in my bag. Summer is coming I don't know wether I should happy or sad. My exams are int he summer and I like summer cus its summer and the log break that is study week.

Yesterday night when I left Kaz's house and was standing at the bus stop by myself at 12:45 at night/morning, whatever you consider it being I was just there okay. So anyways the bus wasn't coming so I thought I'd walk further into peckham to next bus stop because I could possibly get a 63,363 and a 343 to take me straight home. So as I'm walking I see my brothers friend Pj of Peter whatever he calls himself these days. He hugs me, I don't minds that since he's known me since I was younger, then he stokes my face and I started to get a bit worried. So I try to move back and he locks his arms around my waist and push with a force backwards as he bumps in the little street poles things. He goes to me "no one has to know corinne, your brother doesn't have to know"tries to stroke my face again it was very sickening. He then again tries to kiss me and that was when I slapped him. I swear half of the road could hear. I just started walking away. I felt so dirty afterwards. That one of my brothers friends would dare try it on with me. I got home and got into the bath and tried scrubbing really hard. I know he didn't rape me or anyhting but it felt like he did. It was awful.

also had to go to the theatre and it was one of most weirdest plays I ever had to watch. It had no storyline. It was based around a dream, and the stuff that happened to him in his life was reflecting meanings in his dreams. There was a scene that really made me laugh to the point that half of the theatre could hear me. Was when his x wife came up and said "you forgot this at my house!" and handed him his penis I just wanted to crack up lol!

No comments: