Thursday, March 24, 2005

My drunken wednesday!

So yeah it was mid week and I knew that I college tomoz and had important coursework to do and what did I do.........I got pissed.
Trust me Kaz is very convincing....So we went out and got drunk and stuff and then here's me staggering around the place with Kaz and chantelle in tow. We decided to go to peckham library.

xTHINGS THAT WE DID AT PECKHAM LIBRARYx
+I fell over 3 times
+I decided to I would lie over the moon thing for about ten minutes
+I tried to climb this big ball thing that looked like a sun
+I popped a squat in the middle of an open space peckham park's grassy areas.
+Argued with random black boys outside a kebab shop
+Happen to stumble my way home, to colapse on my bed
+Woke next morning total in pain

xNext Morningx
+I had to flush out all the drink
+I stumbled to get ready for school
+I started crying 'cus I had a burning in my left Kidney
+Had aching leg pains because I decided I would climb up that sun thing.
+Remember and try to patch together my thoughts.

So all is well and its good friday tomoz. Right now I am actually with my two pissed friends and they are happening to be arguing about.....wait for it.......cigarettes lol! I think this is so funny.
Do you know why......because it just is.

Had school assembly today, why do sixth formers have whole school assembly if we hardly get anything. you tell me. So I sit in this fuck ass long assembly wanting to bite my own hand off in my total boredom. When I need to finish ten pieces of coursework. So here is me sitting there wanting to cry, when suddenly I realise....yes this long assembly is done so I run to the door and guess who calls my name.......Miss hicks.........and says............."corinne why were you late today" I was thinking well I was totally pissed and was trying to recover from a hangover. but I said "I don't know" "well corinne this not acceptable"
"I know, I know" " please corinne fix thisattitude that you have towards your school life" " yes miss"

Talking about that I should do an entry dedicated to that woman god she is a pain in the butt. Until then folks goodbye and Have a great Easterxxxxx

No comments: