Monday, March 07, 2005

Times Endless poem

Thought I might just put this up here. Don't ask me why I made this personally I don't this up to my usual standard. Not that my usual standard is high, but I'm just saying yeah here is just something I thought up and thought I would craply write about lol! so here it goes.


Sleepless nights
of Restricted turning
as time slowly ticks away
telling a story of one
that someone's
Future lays ticking
in those very hands
So little and so much of it
they say
but look beyond these words
of cryptic meanings and understandings
time is what makes you
realise what you have
before it is gone
NO
before it escapes
and left for a feeling of unloved emptiness
then who will hold you
while stil it's springs and gages
force it to work
to keep track of
earth's worldly time
or your own
Deaths little design
time is......
calculates special times
oh how fragile
as it senses how near you are to your edge
as I sit here a restless sleeper
how much time have I used
Much time I have wasted
time and tide waits for no man
when will yours wash in

No comments: