Monday, March 14, 2005

Okay is she trying to take over from my dad

So as we know my dad is gone left a week ago. can I have a yey *distant people shout yey* thankyou lol! It seems like my mother is trying to take over and trying to be all strict and it's driving me up the wall. I told heryesterday I know you've never had time to step down your foot and tell us what to do but this is just rediculous. She didn't let me go out on saturday because *cracks up laughing* I didn't clean my room. I mean what shit is that. I'm 17 nearly 18 and I'm being reminded to clean my room. Then the constant nagging of me to wash the dishes...look I'm gonna do it eventually during the night. So right now I'm quite tired but quite glad with myself another A underneath my belt couldn't ask for anything more to make me more happier.

Chantelle is thinking of starting another fight with Martha and me and Kaz this time are not gonna get involved. We told her to stay away but it doesn't seem to be happening. She fell out with us yesterday on the way to my house because we told her that her reasons for her wanting to do this much damage to Martha was not valid, but of course she saw it differently.

So kaz and chantelle decided to clean my house out of all the food lol! Kaz also decided she would try and scam from the pot which she mus have forgotten about 'cus she didn't end up doing it lol! umm I found out that it's definate that the operation for my back will take place on my birthday, I'm a bit scared. I've been through it before but the last time I stopped breathing and they had to push a tube down my throat and pump oxygen into my lungs and I had to recover from throat bruising from the tube for 2 weeks. So I'm a bit worried to go through that again.

I think that's so far all that's happened and plus I gotta go with Kaz today to he hospital they are planning to put her under general aneasthetic to take her teeth out and she is freking out so I gotta go with her to take care of my other lesbian lover lol! take care everybodyxx

No comments: