Tuesday, March 08, 2005

He's gone.....wooooohooooo.....But all is not well

So, yes the countdown is over, the champagne is being served and the party of freedom has just started. Yes I, Corinne Natalie Natasha Stacey Hunt am free from the grips of my father until the 29 of May. you heard it correctly the 29th of May. But of course a good day for corinne never goes well. I had academic review day. A day where you sit with your form tutor and talk about your progression e.g. how your subject are going and what choices we were planning to make for the future.

I had to give a definate answer today wether I was going uni this year or not and I counldn't do it. I couldn't bring myself to say anyhting on the subject. I got to my college, and I was about 5 minutes late, and my form tutor Miss Hicks, was no where in sight. So I am going to call it a day and go home.

I told Kaz abotu my uni offer yesterday and she didn't even want to talk to me so much that she went to sleep and left me all alone and stuff and was nervous to say anything until I was out of the proxiomity of her house she called me at the bus stop and started crying and I felt so bad, that I wanted to leave and it was make others around me upset. Then another part of me is just saying stay and go next year. The point is this uni is the best that does my course and if they want me now with the grades I've got then that would be excellent. I guess others don't see it that way. Not even my own mother.

I'm a bit sad over it and a bit confused and I have so many people telling me what I should do, it is actually blocking out what my heart is saying for me to do. I don't know maybe I should change the name of this blog to Another confused angel, but then that would involve Martha lol! oh by the way she's meant to be coming over today yey for me! I think that's it for today. Got nothing else to do but sit and cry in my own confusion. I see you guys later.

By the way did anyone notice how this entry started off happy and ended in me being completely depressed.....ah well......

No comments: