Tuesday, March 22, 2005

what is wrong with me..........

Please can someone help me understand why I can't define thingsd in my life, how I can't just say yeah that's what I want I always, always, always have to be difficult about it. Not gonna further explain what that is about I just needed to write that or I was going to explode.

I also feel an bit alone today, eventhough I have talked to many friends about how I feel and stuff, I just feel alone. I also have a bruised ligament the docters told me and Kaz didn't make it any better by kicking it yesterday, which has resorted in me not being able to walk at all. I just about made it down to the net cafe today and then guess what I find out Msn is not up and running....so that gets me even more pissed off.

So here's me hobbling around and being all depressed and stuff I swear I get worse as the days go past. I'm at a net cafe with my hurt leg and there are girls outside that remind me of us when we normally get drunk which is scary!

No comments: