Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Cordie xanax smoking barrels all the way to the bank baby! *smiles*

well this week is becoming quite a good week well all is good so far. well yesterday I went on a little shopping spree with Kaz. Not that it was completely fun cus I was in the sweltering heat, and Kaz trying on random clothes while I had to guess if the fit me or not because her lack of waiting time. I don't take that long. So right now I am actually at college (actually the prison hole) I had to see mr J today about my 2.30hr exam I have to do on Tuesday. He just wanted to go over a few stuff alone with me 'cus I haven't been ablr to make it down from my new abode to school. So I came in after he made a phone call to me at 1'o clock at night. I mean, what teacher calls their student at 1 in the night to talk to them about coming into school.
So I drag myself to school not willingly but I had to.]

Got there and I walk in and there is Mr J with papers beyond papers of stuff that I have to learn for Tuesday, its seems too easy this exam does. It even seems more easier than my As levels, which just shouldn't be the case.

Everything seems to be settling into place, I am gaining purpose again and my mind aint so muddled anymore. Minus a few things, but those will be cleared up soon, and this court case I have to go through. Gonna need all my friends for this one, and my boyfriend, that's if he doesn't hate me too much by now. lol! actually that's not even funny its just simply the truth.

For a couple of weeks or to put more thought into it three months I have been in this twisted way, where I was actually losing myself. Everyone started to notice Iwas acting differently, but I am becoming myself again. I think I need to get some closure on a few things and hopefully, the old cordie will be back *smiles*. I just want to thank all the people who told me never to give up on myself or things that I was doing.... you all know who you are!

Um so much has been going on at Kaz's for the past few months.. I've become to queen of need for speed and Dead or Alive (I knew that one already) but yeah Jay brought the game over, because she knows I love the game to death! for what reason I don't know, I just do. Poor Alan got punched by annoying and always drunk lenny. Um Kaz has managed to break her bathroom door *does a little laugh* Charlotte and Mark have fallen out (not good) Sufie has fallen out with Kaz (not good either) Um martha has finally fucked off (I'm happy, that's one good piece of new I can tell you that)
yeah and just basic stuff that would be entertaining to anyone who went around there. I swear everyday brings a new exciting problem. Nah, just kidding, But alot of stuff does happen in that one house, it makes me laugh at times.

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you guys, Azera, 'aka' Martha number 2 has been stalking me, yes stalking me and I am not exaggerating as sometimes I do. Like on saturday I told Azera I was going to see my dad and then go to peckham and see some friends. She asked me where my friends lived, so I went unwillingly to my dad's house and then down to peckham and where was Azera waiting outside of the ABC pharmacy. My eyes widened and she was like I was waiting for you where have you been and followed me to Kaz's house. Then she said to me "your friends are gonna hate me" I asked "why?" she answered "because I am going to take you away from all of them" I was like okay then.... freak......stalker.... someone,anyone....help!
Does anyone have any Martha repellant spray? if they have can I borrow some.

No comments: