Friday, June 10, 2005

Stupid Cordie! Stupid, stupid cordie.

So yesterday I let a very important secret out of the bag. I mean, I was doing so well. I have been keeping alot of my secrets and other people's very well. I was very trustworthy and very good, then I spoilt it. Lets just say, I could split a family, a relationship, making kids no longer have a father. I mean what kind of person am I to let that slip. I seriously feel like killing myself so I am not blamed. I know I should blame myself, but I am scared. Plus, I know I am about to fuck up some of my friends lives. Omg, Omg, Omg.

I have a drama exam today, Oh fun. I am a bit nervous to do it but I think I'll be alright. I haven't written notes yet so that I can take into the exam. Dont shake your heads at me, I'll do eventually before this afternoon *smiles*. Wish me goodluck guys I am really gonna need it, in both cases.

I feel so annoyed at myself for letting stuff slip out of my big trap of a mouth. I am really depressed now, Kaz and jay thought I was joking I seriously wanna hang myself from the nearest tree. How about if I stuff cotton down my throat maybe that could work too. I mean, no one is gonna miss me if I died, NO ONE!!! They would probably be sad for two seconds and then so oh well bye then.

I'm gonna go and commit suicide or something or the other. (nah really I gotta go and do notes for my exam) see ya *waves*

No comments: