Thursday, June 02, 2005

Gaining strength

So Yeah I'm free. But now I gotta just think about a couple things I didn't. e.g what is my dad doing to my mum?,what am I gonna do about going uni?, should I go back just to protect my mum? Just different things are just running through my head. I know that me doing this and me thinking one step ahead of him will have him hitting the roof. But I just need to know if my mum is alright 'cus if she aint I will goiung after that fat trollop myself, I don't care if I get mashed up in the process. Stupid you Corinne everyone must be thinking. My mother has tried to protect me for many years and its about time I returned the favour.

I've been trying to get in contact with her no luck! and the house phone aint working. I keep on txting Thomas but no reply. Its is like I am dead to my family. Scary though eh? Corinne the one who is always organizing family get togethers and stuff is dead to my own family.

still a bit bruised, my shoulder is messed. Tyring to take Paracetmol to cure the pian. but yeah I think I'm coming immune lol!

So yeah thats about it see ya guys and thanx for all the emails they are much appreciated. mwah!

No comments: