Friday, June 17, 2005

its on its way, happiness starts from today.

Today, I am better. Yey, happiness. God I really have to stay less from depressed for more than a week. Its tiering,l stupid and frankily I think its caused by more hormones going on a stupid, crazy thing. I don't want to explain. Its disagusting and I don't think the male readers of this blog would appreciate it.

So yeah I am happier today, minus I notice that me being happy normal has that effect that everyone around me becomes argumentative, sad and frankily just annyoing. Take for instance Kaz and Dwaine are arguing for what reason you ask... I don't know. So there is alot of storming around the room. Alot of childish behaviour. Not that I mean it in a bad way, I just think there is a way to avoid all this but ah well its just my htoughts on the matter and my thoughts aint really great 'cus I have my own problems in that department.

So I found out today that I am getting new guitar stuff, which is just yey. What new guitar stuff? New songs books, new guitar strap and since my cousin has got my electric gutiar and refuses to give it back. I might get a new Guitar *woots* I love my aunt, she sees a black person in need and tries to help them.

My dad found out that my mum is taking him to court, is he scared hell yeah. Do you know why because there is every chance that he could spend up to 5 years in prison and for the time that he has been abusing all of us, in my eyes it aint enough. I hate that he still plague s my life even if I'm not in his care anymore I feel the need to talk about him. I don't know why. I don't think about him, I mean why should I? but there are times when a convo aint the same without me mentioning his name you know? *looks at everyone reading this, as they don't understand* ah don't worry.

I must state this alan calls up today and states I got laid I was like uh by that mother chick yeah he was like yeah. You can just imagine him smiling from ear to ear. lol! and then he says if you stick me in a room with charlotte and a few others that will also make me very happy.

May I state this here Jason is a prick. Okay moving on.

How can we raise around 200 hundred quid in 8 days. hmm maybe I should put up a pay pal donations site thing to help children who need to pay really expensive telephone bills and then hire hitmen to kill Jason. I find it seems resonable.

Just spoke to ash on the phone apparently I was rude, I didn't mean it in that way I was just really busy with requests from people coming out of my ears and plus I was helping tim

No comments: