Friday, June 10, 2005

Inhaling is really bad

so yep its a friday night at Kaz's house. Yep, you've heard of those nights, they are constantly and mostly the highlight of the week. But I can't breathe, lol! what do I mean by that you ask? I am a getting cigarette smoke from every direction, not good when you have athsma! so right now my lungs are doing that lovely tightening feeling they like to do so much.

We are sitting here basically drinking. I ended my 5 weeks no drinking thingy with a drink today being forced down my throat, by none other than Char and Kaz. Right now char is being a bit violent and dwayne is doing his slight raping thing on her too. I don't think Kaz is too impressed. Plus, I look very ugly right now since Kaz, decided to take my earrings so therefore the uglyness occures. Its very bad. I think i look ugly without earrings, what its just my little theroy. Leave me. Well its not I exactly like I look too hot at the moment, with my dirty trousers and my crappy and cheap 2 shirts in one top. Yeah, oh and don't foregt the dry lips. lol!

When we have char on the other hand who is is in a short skirt and a nice bordot top. Can I just say I feel crap in comparison. Yeppers, feel crappy.

so anyway I gotta go because I am now being forced to go to ashers, well not entirely forced because I don't mind but yeah you get the whole factor where I am tired and had a five hour exam its getting to me now. It really is getting to me. see ya guys

No comments: