Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Entries of daily struggle

Well I'm in my shelter placement and I am kind of tired and upset. I miss home I miss having certain access to stuff such as a KEBAB shop there isn't a kebab shop anywhere around here I know that make me sound like a person obsessed with food but I need a kebab once in a while to function (oh great I sound like Philip) but I miss everyone too. I miss being able to walk down to peck ham or east street and go to peacocks they have like no where like that here I see like weird shops like MacKay's and stuff.

Good point this week though I spotted a net café. Yep which means I can go there to go on the net and talk to all my contacts and finish Tim's Template. Talked to char this morning she was going to visit Joe (yeah I will further on that story later on.)

Yesterday I had to say goodbye to Kaz although I would try to be over on Monday. Everyone is going on like I live far away I just don't live in the place I used to and can access places I could before just by walking. When I update this onto the blog it's probably be quite an old entry because I don't know when I will be able to access the internet. Just listening to clips of James Blunts album sounds alright.

Also watching Joey quite a funny episode, my mum has just called me wondering how I am. She cares, I know she does and she is not happy about the situations she is in and misses the safe (quite unsafe in my eyes) but yeah the familiarity of home. I know she feels less of a mother but personally I think she is the strongest person I have ever known and I know she loves the familiarity of home and the area, but I guess me and her are going to have to get used to what is going on and just settle in. They still haven't decided what they are going to do with me yet. I have to wait until Monday for another meeting. They don't want to keep me here because of my age and think that I might bring males in the shelter. Number 1. I am no Hoe I don't go on the street and bring in random men. Number 2. I have a boyfriend, which right at this particular moment I miss, Love you Ash! Mwah (oh cheesy me). Number 3. what guy would want me after first sight on the street.

Lol on the street when I was on the way to Kaz's on Friday I was waiting at the bus stop waiting for the bus that like never comes and it's the only one to take me to Peckham. So there was like a bunch of boys on bikes going past coming down the road and I was like standing there like what do they think this is the London version of Biker boys or something are that they are on the Bronx streets. So I'm standing there just minding my own business, these boys must have clocked me from far away, because they all stopped. I wasa thinking "oh shit, this is not my normal area I don't know what to do" Then this one had the cheek to just say to "digits" I was so surprised about it. This boy must have thought he was hot because he infront of all of his friends just comes out with "digits" like I was going to give them to him or something, not even asking (not that it would be given) but yeah stating that I must and have no choice. I just looked at him and said " you better continue down that road" he just laughed and started riding off and his friends joined rode off behind him. Honestly I was shocked about the rudeness. Oh because I have tons and tons of black boys here on a bike with me you must say yes *laughs*.

I so miss home and stuff I mean I don't miss the house so much. I miss having my own space where I know I can put something somewhere and it won't move and I wasn't living out of bags and I had my double bed and wasn't confined to a single bed. cries I wish he could just leave to go to st.lucia and leave the house for me and my mum. I took some pictures of my mums bruises to prove what I am about to say right now in the next paragraph.

My dad is a lying little shit of this earth and I hate his guts. I really can't stand him and now that I am away from him I still like he plagues my life, he is everywhere I turn and I wish I could just erase him. I know that people say I should be grateful I had a dad because there are some who really want one and stuff but Ii don't want mine. I don't wanna be associated with him. Do you know why I say my dad is a liar because you know that on that Wednesday morning, when I found that my dad beat up my mum. He said that she slapped him, so why would she slap him, if you know my mum she is such a passive and spiritual person she wouldn't slap him or anything like that. Even when she is getting punched she won't relatiate or anything she would just lie there and take it, unlike me that is why she is always saying that I am like my dad, which is an insult , but anyway. This disgusting excuse for a man has been going round to not only his family, but my mums family and her friends, telling them that she slapped him and that he slapped her and she fell and that's all that happened. That I brought around friends to beat him up. The lies that I have heard about already. I hope he enjoyed seeing my face the other day cause that was the last time he was going to see it. Oh the best bit about all his lies was he went to the same people that he didn't like my mums church and told them what happened too. Guess what Mr. joseph came by when we were leaving and started saying stuff to my mum so he actually listened to what my dad is saying. Why is everyone believing the lies that is coming out of the fat trollops mouth. He lies too well for his won good. All this crap is affecting my mum cause when she thought she would leave and that would be the last of him trying to destroy her and hurt her he is going around spreading rumors about us. I'll have to finish this later since the my room wants to go to bed see you guys laterXX

Btw we changed the password to martha's msn account and yada yada yada. and Kaz can't be bothered to come outside cause she thinks she looks UGLY yeah right she looks every ugly. I don't even know why I bother sometimes my breath is just wasted. So yeah I'M DONE NOW

Oh pictures of where I live now my bedroom and kicthen and my mums room with all our bags in it. Pic 1 Pic2 Pic3

No comments: