Thursday, June 23, 2005

Speak to me, in the words of ENGLISH?!!!

Hey guys, well today someone didn't know how much to pay on the bus in english so I came on the bus and realised he was talking french so here he is speaking french yeah to me, and I'm understanding him. So there I am talking to him and then he starts speaking stuff worng, now I've been doing french for how long and it happens to be a part of the second language I speak but come on, it was really bad so I was wondering if he was doing this to get out from paying cus the bus driver was getting really annoyed. and the bus driver let him go through it was later on that it was confirmed to me that he was lying cus his phone rang and he picked up speaking in a perfect english accent I just had to laugh. I spent my time trying to do that to help the guy and he did that.

Um only got two minutes left at the net cafe so I gotta type really fast.

actually I better say bye and continue this entry another day. byexxxxx

No comments: