Monday, June 27, 2005

*in weird alex voice* Your baby is fine!!!

so News about my life lets see....hmmmm......

I have actually got a new skirt *people start fainting* *gasps all around* okay, okay I got the point it aint that bad. Its a gypsy skirt long and black. Fuck summer I don't care if the colour black attracts sunlight and heat. Its a colour that I love, adore and must wear.

At the moment I am quite bored and nobody is helping with the process of me not being bored listening to Brooke Fraser - lifeline. I think its a good song its sounds a bit like delta goodrem, I know, bad music taste... leave me.

um what has happened to me over the past few days.

+ I drank alcohol *SLAPS HAND* but... I didn't drink to get drunk although I was quite typsy at one point when char wanted to go to the chicken place and mark didn't want us to go alone. I told him I was *coughsobercough* I kinda lied.

+ I got whooped, when I mean whooped, I mean whooped at dead or alive 2 by none other than Mark (damn him) need to kick his ass. He wont let it drop. So I must take that smug grin of his face (breathe corinne breathe)

+ Azera and Jasmine Met each other for the first time. Lets just say Azera found out about Jay being bi and asked me does she like me because I would rather cheat on my fiancee with a woman rather than a male. I was like Okay then. But they looked like they got on very good.

+ mum lost my script for my drama exam tomoz *cries*

+ its my bro's b-day today, and I haven't wished him happy birthday. so.... Happy 24th Birthday Thomas *claps*

+ I have to testify at my dad's court case soon, quite scared. Hate being under pressure.

+ found out that I wasted two hours of my time on friday, even though alex hassell was in that play and he looked great (as ever usual)it was quite boring version of the tempest and sir knew it was crap but made us watch it in the heat, at the globe theatre. May I add that there was people collapsing around us like flies because of the heat. I was freaking out.

+ Charlotte so still likes mark. It was so bait on friday. let me not further explain. He thinks sufie is pretty. oooh he's in trouble he likes the two ball breakers of the group.

+ sufie just found out and is gonna play bitch for just one day. ah, its good to see my friends striving to be bitches lol!

+ oh and I broke my task that I promised to Tim I wouldn't do. Sorry *laughs*

So I think that's it got nothing left to say except I have to plague this school tomoz I mean it leave my mark. I don't put tissue paper everywhere, write my name on every board in the school. walk into my exam stark nekked I dunno but I have to do something lol!!!! anyways guys I'm gone for the day see ya!!!

No comments: