Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Is this where my pain ends??? How do I put my life into bags?

Once upon a time there was a girl
In her early years she had to learn
How to grow up living in a war that she called home
Never knew just where to turn for shelter from the storm

It hurt me to see the pain across my mother's face
Every time my father's fist would put her in her place
Hearing all the yelling I would cry up in my room
Hoping it would be over soon

Bruises fade father, but the pain remains the same
And I still remember how you kept me so afraid
Strength is my mother for all the love she gave
And every morning that I wake
I look back at yesterday
And I'm OK - Christina Aguileria I'm Okay


So I am about to do one of the most daring things of my life I can't say anything much but I know I have my friends behind me a hundred percent of the way. That's all I can say until I actually do it. I know people read this thing that can tell my dad what I am about to do. but I am basically gonna leave, cause something is gonna kick off tonight and it aint gonne be pretty. Trust me. I know some people believe that I deserve all that I have gone through. Some don't care. I wouldn't if I had me for a friend.

To my mum I know you will read this. If everything goes right with you I will see you soon but until then, you know what we have to do. I love you loads and wish that it never had to come to this. I know your probably thinking my daughter is never this cheesy, but I mean it. I have watched you mum and have seen what you been through and hopefully tomorrow both of us will be remotely free.

I'm just so confused at the moment (I sound like martha) I hate that the future does not look clear I don't want to be in a position where I can't cope and I have no money to support myself, but ah well its gotta be done or I will die tonight.

Kaz and D are hopefully gonna help me out, cause against uncles and my dad I have no chance.

I finished one of my pics I might photoshop it but yeah basically its very crappy just like how am so here it is pic

To ash I know you hate me right now and you have every right to. I can't make what's going on right now better since you wont talk to me. But I want to tell you I am truly sorry. Maybe you derserve a person better than me. since I am a selfish, inconsiderate bitch.

So yeah I'm done being all sad and stuff. I hope everything goes alright for me tonight. I am really nervous and scared. *breathes* lol! iwll be fine see ya guys laterxx

I ran away today, ran from the noise, ran away
Don’t wanna go back to that place, but don’t have
no choice, no way
It ain’t easy growin up in World War III
Never knowin what love could be, well I've seen
I don’t want love to destroy me like it did my
family - Pink Family Portrait

No comments: