Saturday, April 16, 2005

Can we do that again? lol!!!

I woke up this morning with a smile on my face
and nobodys gonna bring me down today
been feeling like nothings been going my way lately
But I decided right here, right now, that my outlook's gonna change
That's why I'm gonna
Say goodbye to all the tears I've cried
Everytime somebody hurts my pride
Feelin' like they won't let me live life
And take the time to look at what is mine
-Christina Aguleria - Keep singin' my song

Hung around with the girls last night. It was really great, minus one factor. They know who they are so I don't have to say anything.....actually I might later on in this entry. So anyways, Me and Char went out to get food for everyone, so we venture mcd's and its shut and we a pissed off but we go down the road to Dixie Chicken and brought burgers and chips and stuff 'cus the deals were cheap, there was enough food to go around. *smiles* So anyway we Listened to music dance a bit got all hyper and stuff (and of me of course taking every chance to diss Martha). So Dwayne calls and and he's at the door say that he is the delivery guy. I get up to find him standing there with bottles, upon bottles of alcohol. So everyone started drinking Martha was already pissed and doing a great job of making a fool out of herself but I couldn't say anything I remember is me dissing her out loud calling her a 24 hour shop and stuff, oh yeah and me slapping her across her head when she asked me for a cigarette, which would be a stupid thing to do 'cus I don't smoke.Although I was told by Michael said I would look sexy holding one. (Dont ask me I don't even know.)

Through half of the night I colapsed in the kitchen and Dwayne and Mark and think even Martha at point came into the kitchen and she wasn't too happy to see Mark trying to straddle me (dont think dirty) to keep me to the ground lol! Before that though Martha was realising that Dwayne wasn't paying her any attention and was too interested in Kaz. Do you know what the girl does? first she tries to STAB HERSELF with a fork, which Mark was like give it to me. Then she took it low and tripped up Kaz so she would go flying into the livingroom door and smash her head on the corner of it. It was bad Kaz has lump there, but she wont die lol! So in the early hours of the morning to be precise 4:30 Mark said "I'm gonna go home now" to that Martha replies "I'm coming with you" and we were all like god damn, corner shop coughs and hoe chants started going around the room and laughing. I smacked it though when Martha was was ready and was about to leave with Mark to go to his house I said to her. "Martha have you got everything..............Coat..........Ciggarettes.....Morning after pill" everyone just started pissing themselves laughing. So I left Kaz about 5:40 in the morning to get ready to leave for work at 6:30 to get to greenwich for about 7:30. I get to work, tired as hell, still quite out of it and I go and talk to my manager and see richard on the way, I told him about my night he just laughed and told me that one of his friends died yesterday in a car crash. I gave him the biggest hug ever he really needed it, we stood there hugging for ages until Clive came back to his office, which was where both of us were standing.

He looks at us and tries to imply something is going on I just laughed really loudly. Clive looks at both of us and says that we look like hell and maybe he'd only make up work two hours, but get full pay. I was like wicked thanx!!!! Finished work ventured around the shopping center with Rich. Went into new look and Rich bought a cool dragon blazer. I wish I could do that after work go and buy shit....but no....... I have to pay all different fucking bills in the house I don't even get money for myself not even my bonus money from my ema. I gave all 160 quid to my mum to pay of rent arrears. Plus my dad has left us with debts but.... ah well!!!

I get home and my dad calls me being all disgusting and sweet and shit, so he treats me like crap when he's here but when he's down there he thinks it alright to show and pretend that you love your family.......suck my big toe. He actually asked me if I'm okay how are the bills going? If my hand could reach down that phone and slap him I would be a very happy chappie. lol! so I think that's about it. I'm going over to Kaz's later....so if any interesting stuff happens or I get news about Martha you guys will be the first to know lol! see yaxx

No comments: