Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Nearly done, nearly done and my battle is nearly won.

New news just in I am being threatend to not get entered into media because Mrs edi -fucking- matie is not happy, but all my other Media teachers are standing up for me so yey!!!!!! I hate that cow! oh plus I still haven't found my mini disc and I just gave up on one of my courseworks see below

Well today is a very hectic day I have coursework coming out of my eyes, mouth and other nether regions but my point is I'm covered in the shit. My Media was meant to be handed in today, still is, but I thought I might take a break 'cus my eyes are starting to hurt and I did a straight night of working, I am just flat out tired right now *sighs* and still got more work to go. Plus Mr J came up to me today and asked me for my drama coursework I was like sir please just don't ask for it...........I'll get it to you when I can I promise and he looked at me really sympathetically, I just laughed. He said I should talk to him on msn if I am really having problems with doing it. I don't have problems doing it, its just the amount I have to do on it, that is what's driving me crazy.

The campaigning for the school election has started and I am part of the Active party run by Sabriye (yeay) but there has just been a lot of stuff going on.Our posters are being ripped down by the free rights party. The point is Megan Carr is the front person of The free rights Party, but Natalie Murphy (Mrs I listen to bashment dude and looks very unwashed) is on her party. Now everyone knows that Natalie is a very competitive fucker, which I hate and she is actually forcing people to vote for her and going agaisnt what Megan is saying I swear she thinks she's running. She even said today " I aint reaching out to anyone how am I gonna get any votes" The active party (yey) are all wearing badges and stuff and Natalie is going its not about bloody badges its about their manifesto (which is true) but is ripping down other peoples posters part of your fucking manifesto too. (LOL) This argument is starting to get very vicious we are having a debate today which I wont be present for 'cus I have to do coursework, but I think that will be great to see Natalie pushing Megan out of the way and talking for her.

Anyways enough on election crap, can't vote in the real one anyways (still not 18) Saw Ash yesterday I miss him loads today I told him that I would miss him tomorrow when we were sitting on the bus and guess what...... Its true. Dwayne and Kaz are so cute......they are all joking around with each other and stuff and Martha was like Can you people take your kissy business somewhere else please looking at Ash and I and Kaz and Dwayne and then put her back up against the wall and did her slight sulking thing. Dwayne wanted me to chuck heavy bin roll at her. I wouldn't do it 'cus I knew I would hit Karli, so ash did it 'cus he basically wanted to, he got her as well, which is yey!!!! *does a little dance*

*looks out the window* I swear this day started off sunny and now its looks all gloomy and ready to rain. *Andy voice* I don't like rain. *normal voice again* unless if I need to think. I gotta help Lauren out with her Media since she is struggling more than I am, she is literally going insane, I must help.

So anyways I'm going now to try and finish off Media and Drama and help Lauren with her coursework! Love you people loads xxxx

XxStuff to still doxX
+ Drama Essay 1
+ Drama Essay 9
+ Redo Drama Essay 2
+ Media Construction (given up)
+ Media Evaluation
+ Media Research
+ Media Planning
+ Redo Storyboard
+ Type up Lauren's Coursework
+ Help Lauren with Construction
+ Fix credits on Media Sequence

How am I going to do it all today, before I leave this Sixth-form? Only Lord knows! *sits in a corner and cries*

No comments: