Friday, April 01, 2005

I ruin everything

well today we were meant to go to nandos and have a nice tasty meal and then the school decided to screw me over and didn't give me my EMA because my bad behaviour towards my form tutor. Just because I called my form tutor a fucking snooping cow. I'm sorry she deserved it. She just keeps on getting involved and all up in my face so I personally think that the comment was very well said. Bad factor to my rudeness is my Ema money either being deducted or me having long chats with the rat i.e Miss weston, which ends up with me being bored I wanna chew my hand off.

I didn't go to college today either, I know, I know very bad cordie, But I really couldn't be bothered. I woke up like 10:23 today there was no point. I missed most of my lessons, so there was practically no point. Martha is worrying that Dwayne has done...wait for it......Black magic on her lol!I had to crack up laughing about that. She broke up for michael 'cus she says that he is too obssesed with her ........yeah right lol! anyways I'm gonna go and pretend I have a life lol! see ya!!!!xx

No comments: