Thursday, April 28, 2005

Could it be, Martha has found lurrrrrvvvvveeeee

Okay so yesterday I went to Kaz's house to finish my coursework. I got some done but I still need too finish the rest of it lol! do you wanna know why I couldn't finish it because the night just got more and more entertaining. We also met a guy named Alan, one of Dwaynes friends and of course Martha was on the prowl. That was Dwayne's whole plan in the beginning to get Martha attached to one guy so that she wont be handing herself out to every guy she meets. So they stayed the whole night talking and he actually found her fascinating and stuff. Finally somone who actually understands Martha. So Dwayne introduced the alcohol and Kaz started drinking liking usual and so did Martha. Then Alan joined in and so did Dwayne so it was the whole drinking feast minus me. So Dwayne invites Kirsty and leanne up and they already pisse dout of their brains and Leanne grabs and pours alcohol into my mouth no lie that girl is strong I tried fighting her in the end I gave up. lol! but yeah everythign is hectic and I still haven't handed in my coursework for media I am a dead girl. I gotta got ot the theatre today so yeah I guess I wil he preoccupied today so guys I'm gonna catch lunch see yaxxx

No comments: