Friday, April 22, 2005

Looking over the mountains all I see is fog and a tiny bit of sunshine

Today I woke up, in pain and suffering from some proper violent cramps....meaning....its the time of month *boys screw up their faces* *girls holding their stomachs remembering the pain* So anyways, I'm already late for college, which means no EMA for another week ARRRGGGGGGHHHHHH *cries* but ah well. So I got in just in time for my Media lesson. We finished our little 3 minute thriller film opening piece and the coursework needs to be handed in on Wednesday, which gives me enough time to work my butt off (not something I do very often.)So I'm just gonna list what coursework and stuff I have to do and cross 'em off when I've finished them.

XxCourseworkx
x Media Planning and Research
x Media New media technical devises
x Media write up 2,000 words
x Drama coursework x2

Other projects I need to complete
x Learn Lines for play in 3 week *cries*
x Finish making Wallpaper for Aggie
x Make a new Disc for my mini-disc
x Need to finish making tracks on the computer

Yesterday, was also funny, Martha experianced Camden for maybe the first time, but anyways this was the most funniest thing ever to watch her admiring shops and looking at different types clothes and going "This is COOL AND GOTHIC" *cracks up*

We also got caught on the train without the right tickets so we had to get off fair enough. So we are out on the platform with the people and they asking us our ages. I say 16, Martha says 15 and so does Kaz. Right then. The Guy asks Kaz what's your date of birth she comes out with 07.07.86. I just looked at her with this look like what are you doing. She turns to me and says Shit. So this guy asks identification from me and I show him my 16-17 bus pass. Plus me doing the whole I am utterly innocent look. So the guy ask Martha for identification, just those words set Martha off into being rude. If she continued and we hadn't screamed at her to shut up then we would have all got fines. I'm a bit weary of actually getting on bendy buses at the mo lol!

So anyways meant to be hanging out with the gang later on, gotta go to Ash's first but I am really not feeling well, plus I have to go home and change because I have this big stain on my clothes .....really Nasty. On Wednesday I was at Ash's hanging out and stuff and Philip calls Ash. Philip kicks off this whole convo about yu-gi-oh cards and ash kind of says "Philip I'm a bit busy doing something" "what?" he replies. Ash hands the phone and I say hi and he just goes "oh....OH!" I started cracking up I give the phone back to Ash and Philip is down the other end of the phone going "I'm sorry man, sorry dude really sorry" like Ash was gonna beat him up. The funniest thing is that we weren't even doing anything.

No comments: