Monday, April 25, 2005

So Today.........................

Um what has happened today *thinks* nothing much um except for um me slightly sorting out the look of this blog... not that it has got better but hey. My picture that was on the top and the background got deleted (stupid me) so I had to make something in its place until I could be bothered to muster up something. Knowing me, that could take ages. Me and my lazy self. *tuts* So I put this shit thing in its place. *sobs* I'm at Kaz's belting out Christina, which Ash and martha aint agreeing with.Did some drama practical today....just started it actually and our practical exam is in 3 weeks and 1 day *screams* I'm really scared. Found out I gotta help Sabriye with her campaign, we are having a mini election in our school and making badges and stuff so it should be cool! Plus I know I'm on the winning team :-) So anyways back to my day left college early today couldn't be bothered to stay, so me and Zoey decided to escape through the school office. That's how I ended up at Kaz and being nearly half deaf because of how loud the music is anyways Martha and Zak want to have a lovely cosey conversation on the comp so I have to leave lol!

No comments: