Wednesday, April 06, 2005

I don't know what to do confusion hits me!

Me and My friend David who has come up for easter had an argument online yesterday and I went to his house and said some really hurtful things to him, which actually reduced him to tears and I was soooo sorry about that. What he next was totally unbelievable and I didn't know what to do I was petrified. He is like my best friend and I just nearly wanted to cry 'cus of what happened. Plus Stephen was in the bedroom next door and I was like annoyed, angry confused all at the same time. Not a good feeling. He left today and we are on bad terms. I hate that feeling more than ever he said he will call me when he get back to Manchester, but the way he said was like he was saying it for the sake of just saying it.

Feeling a bit upset (seriously I wanna cry) I need a seriously biiiiiiiiiiiiigggggg hug lol! anways I'll update later about my week tomoz! *waves*

No comments: