Tuesday, April 12, 2005

God, I'm back at the place I hate the most....

well its 09:19 in the morning and I happen to be in the common room to the sixth-form writing this. Yes, I am back at college *sobs* but My Easter Holiday was fun while it lasted. I wouldn't have minded if it lasted longer but....hey. So this morning I was actually got to school ...........earl....Late lol! had you lot just then. Me reaching to college must be a miracle. I refused to leave my bed this morning since I was as tired as hell, due to talking to Kaz on the internet until about half two. Then rememebered that I haven't finished off my drama coursework so Mr Jahans is gonna kill me lol!

hmmm what else.........what else.....

found out that dead or Alive ultimate is coming out soon, bad news for me though.........I don't own a xbox anymore *sobs* so I can't play it anyway. Doesn't the cover look wicked though. I must start promoting it now lol!

I'm actually right now sitting here yawning 'cus I am sooo bored, I wish I never had to come back here =( this place sucks! I aint got nothing more to write since this is just the morning something juicy will end up happening towards the end of the day.

Lunchtime
Zoey didn't come in for Drama today and also it was Mr J's B-day today we made him all red and everything because we gave him card and sung happy Birthday lol! but anyways.........She said she has a viral infection......well......I wonder where she got that from then lol! Everybody is cussing her lol! Sabriye just said she should go to a sex clinic lol! we also found out that our drama exam has been moved up to the 11th of May or 14th of may instead of the 20th arrrrrggggggghhhhh *screams* and this girl still refuses to get her over sexed ass in to school. anyway I'll finish this later see yax

No comments: